For each agreed objective we identify we will present these in a format which will clearly show the expected benefits to the organisation and the cost and time expected to achieve the ROI.
If required we will assist in presenting the strategy to the appropriate stakeholders within the organisation, for approval to the next stage of implementing and delivering on the strategy.
Other consultancy services we can offer clients include:
- Interim CIO, CTO, IT Director, CISO. We can provide resources for organisations who need to fill a gap while looking for a permanent solution, or to resolve or address a particular issue.
- Portfolio or Fractional CIO, CTO, IT Director, CISO, suited to SME’s who cannot afford the luxury of a permanent position but need to ensure they get the right guidance to stay competitive in the Digital age.
- Due Diligence, we can offer complete review of an organisations IT/IS estate, advising the client where there may be areas that need attention. This service can be offered to an organisation acquiring or selling a business, or if an organisation is simply looking for assurances that their environment is fit for purpose, particularly if going through a change process such as significant growth.
- We can assist throughout the project lifecycle for any large IT or technology related business project, offering expert guidance and governance throughout the project or programme such as an ERP implementation.
- Business Continuity and Disasters Recovery, we work with exec and senior management teams to deliver highly successful strategic business resilience solutions within Enterprise Risk Management programmes. Successfully delivered multiple Business Continuity programmes for a wide range of businesses, including leading teams to ISO22301 certifications.
- Cyber Security reviews. We can audit your existing Cyber Security maturity and work with exec and senior management teams to remediate security issues which represent risk to your business.